How to Increase Your Black Friday Sales & Your Holiday Revenue: 6 Effective SEO Tips to Follow
Black Friday is a perfect time to increase your sales and maximize your revenue! Read and discover the most effective SEO tips that will help you increase your Black Friday sales!
By using our effective tips, you will be able to optimize your content and be ready for the holiday shopping season:
- Create holiday shopping videos - You need to keep in mind that videos are known as an ever-expanding content medium and medium which is of a huge interest to Black Friday and holiday buyers. You can create videos by including your best Black Friday deals and holiday gift options. Once you’ve created your video, you can promote it on your website, on social media platforms, on YouTube, and etc.
- Make sure your site is mobile-friendly - According to the research, you probably know that your potential choppers are likely to be browsing top Black Friday deals and holiday gift options during Thanksgiving by using their mobile devices. If your website is not responsive and mobile-friendly you can’t expect positive results. Your conversions will struggle, your sales rate will drop down, and you will lose your potential buyers.
- Use Black Friday related keywords - You need to use relevant keywords only and keywords that you would type in if you were purchasing a specific product. Usually, the best keyword researchers come when thinking like a buyer. So, take some time and think about what phrases do you think the buyers are typing in.
- Keep the year out of your URL - When promoting Black Friday deals, make sure to exclude the year from the content’s URL address as that’s way you will avoid having to redirect the URL each year. By excluding the year, you will create a more consistent link profile that you can help your search engine ranking ability.
- Build links to your Black Friday content early - If you want to achieve great results, you need to build links to your post as early as possible to make sure that Google and other search engines index the link and build credibility for your Black Friday post. By doing so, you will ensure optimal Google rankings.
- Use more text than photos - According to the newest trends, Google is enhancing its ability to read photos, but keep in mind that text is still important. The more text your website has, the more power you have to use keywords combinations and maximize your long-tail keyword traffic.